In the last two years has given postgraduate courses
* Polymer Chemistry
* Advanced Electrochemistry
* Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
In the last two years of his undergraduate course
* Physical Chemistry-I and II
* Matematics for Chemist
* Polymer Characterization
* Physical Chemistry Lab-I and II
* Occupational English
* General Chemistry I and II
* General Chemistry Lab. I and II
* Polymer Chemistry
* Quantum Chemistry
Completed master's thesis management - Alumni-
Electropolymerization of 2,2´-Bithiophene, N-Methylpyrrole, and 3-Octylthiophene Monomers, Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy and Equivalent Circuit Modelling, Fatih Arıcan, 2011-2013
- Electropolymerization, Characterization, Capacitor and Sensor Applications of Carbazole-terthiophene, Nuri EREN, 2011-2013
-Polyaniline nanoparticules (TiO2, Ag and Zn) and nanocomposite film formations and Investigation of Corrosion protection effects, Erhan TOPKAYA, 2012-2014.
- Comparison of electrochemical polymer films of Anilne and 3,4-methylenedioxythiophene together with TiO2 nanoparticle composites and Anti-corrosion properties, Okan KALENDER, 2012-2014.
- A study on the nanocomposite film formation with polypyrrole and N-Methylpyrrole's TiO2 and corrosion avoidance effects, Levent KAMER, 2012-2014.
- Electrochemical polymerization of Thiophene and Thiophene derivatives (3-hexyl)thiophene and (3-octyl)thiophene, preparation of composites with TiO2 nanoparticles, characterizations and corrosion protection behaviors, Ayşegül DOLAPDERE, 2012-2014.
- Electrosynthesis and characterizations of a copolymer based on pyrrole and 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene and its supercapacitor applications, İlker EKMEN, 2013-2015.
- Supercapacitor applications of Polyaniline and poly(3,4-etihylenedioxythiophene) polymer and nanocomposites, Mehmet Akif SERİN, 2013-2016.
- Synthesis of Some Functional Conducting Polymers, Characterization, Mott-Schottky Analysis and Sensor Applications, PhD Thesis, co-advisor: Prof.Dr.A.Sezai Sarac, Tolga KARAZEHİR, May, 2017.
- The synthesis of Polypyrrole/graphene, PEDOT/graphene nanocomposites, Characterization, and Supercapacitor Applications, Sinan ÇALIŞKAN, August, 2017.
- Starch-based bioplastic Materials, Pınar KUZ, December, 2017.
- Nanocomposite synthesis of Polycarbazole and its derivatives with graphene, characterization and Capacitor behaviors, Esin ÖZTEN, January, 2018.
- Carbon based Ruthenium (IV) oxide nanocomposite synthesis, Characterizations and Supercapacitor Applications, Murat YILDIRIM, September, 2018
- Synthesis of CuO, rGO/CuO and rGO/CuO/PEDOT Nanocomposites and their Supercapacitor and Equivalent Circuit Model Evaluations, Alpay GARİP, March, 2019
-Çağatay Elibol completed his PhD studies at University of Stuttgart, and Max Planck Institude, Germany as co-adviser of Prof. Dr. Murat ATES from Turkey.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Supercapacitor Applications of CB/MnO2/PPy and rGO/MnO2/PTTh Nanocomposites, Ozge Kuzgun, November, 2019
- Symemetrical Supercapacitor device performances and Analysis, Selin Aktaş, March, 2020.
- Applications of graphene oxide / Polypyrrole / Polyvinyl alcohol composites and derivatives for the Nanofiber Supercapacitor Device, Yeliz Yürük, October, 2020.
- rGO, rGO/MnO2, rGO/CuO, rGO/MnO2/PANI, rGO/CuO/PANI binary and ternary nanocomposite synthesis, Supercapacitor applications, Zerrin Dulger, January, 2023.
Ozan YÖRÜK completed his PhD studies at Trakya University and Tekirdag Namik Kemal University, TURKIYE as co-adviser of Prof. Dr. Murat ATES.
- Production of Symmetric and Asymmetric supercapacitors from Graphene based nanostructures, Dr.. Ozan YÖRÜK, 19. January, 2023.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Ceylin Alperen was graduated on 08.06.2023-Supercapacitor device applications of reduced graphene oxide / Polythiophene / Polyvinyl alcohol nanocomposite and derivatives.